- Do you want to improve your writing?
- Have you always wanted to try your hand at poetry or fiction?
- Do you want to record the history of your family?
- Do you need to improve your technical writing or would you like to work as a freelance writer for magazines and newspapers?
If so, join Lenoir's own Michael Barrick for this six-week writing workshop that will include engaging activities, solid instruction and lots of writing!
A participant from last year's workshop said:
"There's nothing like getting together with like-minded writers, encouraging one another and offering good constructive criticism. A bond has been developed between us that will continue long after this class is over!!!"
Seating is limited, so reservations are required by the beginning of class on February 17. For ages 18 and over.
Call 828-757-1270 or stop by the Lenoir branch of the Caldwell County Library at 120 Hospital Avenue to reserve your slot.
- Saturday, February 17, 2018
- 10:00am - 1:00pm